Hawaii Specialty Pharmacy specializes in medication management of complex diseases. Before we start treating a patient, we review the severity of the condition, medications prescribed, and the health insurance plan. Our pharmacists are trained to help patients simplify drug treatments. Upon the review, we then develop a unique plan of care for the patient. This plan is shared with the patient and the provider to ensure proper communication.
Here’s How HSP Helps You
- An initial consult with a Doctor of Pharmacy when you start therapy to educate you about the medication protocol and provide a detailed explanation of the plan of care.
- If the therapy involves injected medications, we can arrange hands-on injection training with a nurse either in your home or in a group setting so you’ll feel comfortable and confident administering your own medication injections.
- Free delivery of medications and supplies. We can ship to patients on all islands of Hawaii.
- A dose reminder system using texts, e-mail, or phone calls is available.
- Our commitment to ethical treatment and a higher standard of care for you and your family member.