Compliance and Persistency Monitoring
Compliance and Persistency Programs
Ensure optimal adherence to therapy
- Monthly clinical assessment of barriers to therapy.
- Clinically sound algorithms drive these monthly calls.
- Clinical management program allows analytics to be performed based on patient responses.
Identification and resolution of barriers to therapy
- Provide interventions that allow the patient to remain on therapy
- Engage physician early in the process to promote adherence
- Analytics used to show improvement in patient adherence
- Medication Possession Ration (MPR)
- Gap Days Assessment